Aspire Capital is committed to excellence and continual improvement in operations and standards of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) throughout its activities. The Company will comply with all applicable laws, governmental rules and regulations and other applicable requirements of its host country and strive to meet the following broad goals:
- Protect the health and safety of its employees, contractors and others who may be affected by its activities;
- Prevent environmental pollution;
- Promote the needs of the local communities; and
- Optimise raw material and energy consumption to minimise waste.
We will achieve this by:
- Strong leadership and clearly defined responsibilities for HSE at all levels of the organisation;
- Setting and reviewing HSE goals and objectives;
- Hiring of competent staff to manage the business;
- Identifying, assessing and managing HSE risks to people and the environment as an integral part of the business;
- Emergency planning to ensure that an emergency can be quickly and efficiently contained;
- Selection of competent contractors and suppliers to support the company;
- Reporting and investigating incidents to ensure appropriate lessons learned;
- Monitoring HSE performance through regular reporting; and
- Periodic audits and management reviews to identify and implement improvements to our HSE systems.
We all have a responsibility for maintaining high standards of HSE and this policy shall be used to guide our activities. Our HSE standards will not be compromised by other business priorities.