|| Learning & Development Specialist
||Human Resources, Training, Organizational Development
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Active / Open
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Training, Organizational Development or related field.
- Experience in training delivery, consulting and program management.
- Willingness to travel globally, estimated at 30% to 50% or higher
- Develop and deliver training, team building and organizational effectiveness interventions to internal customers across the company
- Provide internal needs assessment and services, including:
- Organizational diagnosis
- Designing and executing interventions
- Project management
- Group and meeting facilitation
- Survey design and analysis
- Manage internal projects focused on people development process improvements, data collection and communications.
- Develop new ideas and identify new sources of training to support company future needs.
- Provide input for company-wide personnel development.
- Interface with department heads and division managers to determine training requirements.
- Counsel employees in determining career growth through company training programs.
- Develop classroom curricula and other training materials to support organization requirements.
- Evaluate how well training programs meet individual learner needs.
- Evaluate training effectiveness to ensure that training meets organization goals.
- Recommend instruction and curriculum improvements.
- Review training materials and make recommendations on purchases.
- Assist with leadership and management development programs.
- Assist other department managers on all on-going projects.
- Interface with all departments in the performance of job functions.